Monday, February 21, 2011

PAC Wins a Plaque!

PAC entered "Zoomin' Groom" as our cake at the Formal Affair Bridal show's competition for Chattanooga's Cake Ace. Yay!! PAC was awarded Honorable Mention by none other than Ace of Cakes Duff Goldman!!! Elements featured on the cake were: Chattanooga Lookouts (hat and baseball), Tennessee Aquarium, Chattanooga Choo Choo, Double Cola, Little Debbie snack cakes, Moon Pies, and VW. There was also a motorized hang glider zipping around the top of the cake.

2 comments:

Jenniffer said...

Congratulations Mark (and your awesome staff) on placing in the competition! Your cake was awesome and I am still overwhelmed by your sugar work! It was a pleasure to meet you!

Unknown said...

Hey gang at PAC...congrats on placing in the Chattanooga Cake Ace contest! I really enjoyed talking with you guys during the day of the show...you are my kind of people! Keep in touch. I will keep sending orders your way! Tell Liz I said "hello". Love your work.